Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pillow Pet



I have already seemed to get off schedule here! I was posting every night... then my mother came into town. Lucky for you... while she is here we are going to go a LOTSA sewing! My kids have been bugging me for a pillow pet for a REALLY long time. I don't think paying $20.00 for one is the right route to go... so I said I know I can make one.. Well.... I cam across a blog with a tutorial of how to make one, at least that's what the site said. It did however go over the basic gist. I threw in my own stuff and went with it! So here is the tutorial I went off of  Pillow Pet Tutorial. This is mine finished. The only thing I would change would be the head. I didn't like how it attached and I think it looked a little wobbly. If you want any help please ask I will help however I can! I have a few more things I am working on that I will post when finished! Enjoy and happy sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment